How Much Does LCA Charge?

Our fee structure has two parts…

  • A $65 upfront fee per property to conduct a property assessment review*
  • A contingent fee of 37.5 % of the first year’s tax savings**

Our team works together using our proprietary software to determine whether your property is fairly assessed.

If we find the property valuation to be unfair, we file the appeal at no additional cost. If the appeal is successful, we will bill you for 37.5% of the first year’s tax savings, while you will retain the remaining 62.5%, as well as 100% of any subsequent years’ tax savings. (Note that tax savings end when the quadrennial assessment period ends.)

*There are no refunds after a 3-day grace period immediately following the time of

**We determine your tax savings by taking your original assessment, subtracting your lowered assessment, and multiplying the difference by the tax rate set forth on your property tax bill.  

To get your RapidReview℠ assessment review today: